The "Museu d'Art del Bolet" is located at the heart of the town, right in "Plaça del Mercat". At the end of the mid-twentieth century, when Berga, the capital of Berguedà, was named the capital of the mushroom and Berguedà the best area to visit and pick up mushrooms. In this museum there are more than five hundred ceramics representing two hundred micological species, made by Josefina Vilajosana. The ruins of the Montmajor's Castle, which belonged to Guillem de Berguedà at the end of 1187, and the remains of the tower, are also worth a visit. Nearby you can find the ruined Romanesque chapel of Sant Sadurní, which was built in 1050. The parish church, also in Sant Sadurní, dates from the beginning of the 19th century.
The beauty and diversity of the Berguedà landscapes surprise all visitors. A natural environment of dreams in which the Cadí Moixeró Natural Park stands out. And as we are told in Tourism "leisure areas, fountains, excellent viewpoints, shelters and activity centres will make your stay more pleasant". Places of the region to emphasize: les Fonts Del Llobregat, in the municipal area of the beautiful town of Castellar de n'Hug, and l'Adou del Bastareny in the municipality of Gisclareny.
In artistic heritage we recommend you, for example, the Romanesque-Lombard church of Sant Vicenç de Rus (Castellar de n'Hug), the church of Sant Jaume de Frontanyà, the church of Santa Maria de Lillet (La Pobla de Lillet), Monestir de Sant Llorenç (Guardiola de Berguedà), Sant Sadurní de Rotgers (Borredà), churches of Sant Quirze de Pedret and Sant Vicenç d'Obiols (Avià).
* Old medieval town, castle and salt mines.
* Weekly market on Sunday.
* Old town, Pou de gel, the Diocesan Museum, the Cathedral and the Bishop's Palace.
* Weekly market on Friday. It is famous for its Carnival.
* Santuari de Queralt, Sant Quirze de Pedret.
* Festivities: La Patum, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
* Sant Pere de Graudescales, 11th century Lombard Romanesque church.
* Sant Esteve d'Olius, church of Lombard Romanesque style from the second half of the 11th century, important for the crypt and the modernist cemetery.
* Aigua d'Ora River, Vall d'Ora Ecomuseum, Busa mountain range.
* Port del Compte Alpine ski resort and Tuixent la Vansa Nordic ski resort.
* Sant Pons reservoir and La Llosa del Cavall (water activities)
* Mushrooms' area.
Sant Feliu de Lluelles de Montmajor
639118541 - 628922214